Learn how to create a user interface (UI) for native iOS mobile apps. Explore the basics of iOS 11 UI, including how to work with storyboards, view layouts as specific devices, work with Auto Layout, and more.
- [Todd] Hi, I'm Todd Perkins. Welcome to this course on developing interfaces for iOS 11 applications. This course is focused on gaining a strong foundation in UI development. We'll start with how to work in Storyboards using the Document Outline, Attributes Inspector and Identity Inspector. After that, we'll discuss using Auto Layout to allow your user interfaces to adapt to different screen sizes and aspect ratios. We'll wrap up by building an app using the techniques discussed throughout the course.
So, let's build some user interfaces.
- Working with storyboards
- How the Attributes Inspector is organized
- Setting custom classes for UI objects with the Identity Inspector
- Troubleshooting Auto Layout issues
- Modifying constraints with the Size Inspector
- Automatically expanding object sizes with constraints
- Configuring the date picker control