Enhance your workflow with continuous integration and Xcode Server. Learn how to install and set up Xcode Server, create a bot for your project, download build artifacts, and more.
- [Mark] Your team is starting to grow and you're starting to notice it's taking longer and longer to merge feature branches into your main branch. Continuous integration can help mitigate this problem by encouraging smaller merges more often. Xcode Server can add another layer of safety to help you make merges quick and painless. Hi, my name is Mark Difranco, and I'm a freelance iOS engineer. In this course, we'll take a look at how continuous integration can make your workflow safer. We'll also see how Xcode Server can play a part in this. We'll go over installing it, setting it up, as well as extending its capabilities with third party tools.
Let's get started.
- What is continuous integration?
- Setting up Xcode Server
- Creating a bot for your project
- Monitoring your bot
- Using Xcode Server API
- Starting a new integration
- Downloading build artifacts
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Xcode Server and installing Xcode Server.