Learn how to use Model I/O to work with and manage 3D model assets.
- [Tammy] Hi, I'm Tammy Coron. In this course, you'll learn how to work with Model I/O. Model I/O is an Apple framework that allows you to work with and manage 3-D model assets. This course is structured in such a way that it starts at the very basic level and works its way up to the more complicated features and uses of Model I/O. Let's take a look at what you can expect from this course. First and foremost, you'll learn the basics of Model I/O. This includes the fundamental concepts, as well as an overview of the Model I/O framework.
You'll see firsthand how to use Model I/O and how it integrates with other technologies. You'll also see how to work with Model I/O and SceneKit and how to go about setting different textures, lighting, cameras, and other objects which enhance the scene. In this short course, you'll learn everything you need to know in order to get started with Model I/O.
- Understanding assets
- Importing and exporting 3D assets
- Adding realism to assets
- Modifying and baking assets
- Integrating Model I/O
- Working with Model I/O and SceneKit
- Setting textures to enhance a scene