In this course, instructor Seán Duggan goes over the newest photography features introduced in iOS 10. Use the enhanced Camera app to adjust exposure, capture panoramas, shoot video in HD and 4K, and create slow-motion videos and time-lapse videos. Discover how to apply nondestructive edits, access other editing apps from within the Photos app, sync images, and transfer images to different iOS devices or your computer.
- Hi I'm Sean Duggan, in this course we'll take a photography focus view at the features and capabilities found in Apple's iOS 10 mobile operating system. We'll start by exploring the camera app where you can adjust exposure, shoot panoramas, create time lapse videos and shoot HD and 4K video as well as super slow motion video. Then we'll take a look at how photos are organized on your iOS 10 device. And explore ways to use the available functionality to adapt it your own mobile photography workflow.
Including sorting images by date, using albums, and taking advantage of the new facial and content recognition and advanced search features. Next we'll move onto the editing features in the photos app. Including the ability to apply non destructive edits and through the use of the extension capabilities, how to access other editing apps directly within the photos app. We'll also cover how you might take advantage of the new support for raw capture. We'll take a look at the ways that you can share your photos with family and friends.
As well as sync and transfer images to different iOS devices and your computer. Throughout the course we'll also take a look at the photography improvements and the new photo capabilities in the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus including the new dual camera and lens system in the 7 Plus. And the ability to create shallow depth of field with the new portrait mode. If you're a photographer who loves to make images with an iPhone, the features in iOS 10 as well as the hardware improvements in the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will add a lot to your mobile photography workflow.
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device