Whether you use an iPhone, an iPad, or both, see how to get the most out of the enhanced camera, photo management, and photo editing features in iOS 9.
- Hi, I'm Sean Duggan, and welcome to iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9. In this course, we'll take a photography-focused view at the features and capabilities found in Apple's iOS 9 mobile operating system. We'll start by exploring the Camera app, where you can adjust exposure, shoot panoramas, create time-lapse videos, and also shoot in super slow motion. Then we'll take a look at how photos are organized on your iOS 9 device and explore ways to use the available functionality to adapt it to your own mobile photography workflow.
Next, we'll move on to the editing features in the Photos app, including the ability to apply non-destructive edits and through the use of the extension capabilities, how to access other editing apps directly from within the Photos app. We'll also take a look at ways you can share your photos with family and friends as well as sync images to different iOS devices and your computer. If you're a photographer who loves to make images with an iPhone, the features in iOS 9 will add a lot to your mobile photography workflow.
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Making smart adjustments to light and color
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes and My Photo Stream
- Using the iCloud Photo Library