If you ever want to create a browser app or have a more customized browsing experience for your users, WKWebView is the way to go.
- [Instructor] So we've looked at a Safari view controller…opening the Safari app, but what if you wanted…to display web content in your application…without using those options?…What if you wanted to build a web browser app,…or maybe display HTML from a file…inside of your application?…You can do that with a WKWebView which you can access…through the library by filtering for web.…Here, you'll notice WebView, which is deprecated,…that references the class UIWebView.…
For right now, we're not going to go over these in detail,…
- Alert controllers and actions
- Sliders, progress bars, and switches
- Creating UI elements with code
- Displaying web content with Safari view controllers and WKWebView
- Creating collection view controllers
- Creating tabbed apps
- Publishing your app with App Store Connect
Skill Level Beginner
1. Master Views
2. Display Web Content
3. Collection Views
4. Multiview Templates
Customize a table view cell4m 18s
5. Publish an App
Next steps3m 28s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.