Ideally, if users are creating accounts on a server, there's a way to manage that. AWS Mobile provides that functionality through the IAM tool. Learn how this allows the app owner to manage user accounts, such as deleting them when necessary. Discover it is also helpful during testing to test a variety of scenarios with user accounts.
- [Instructor] So now that we've created an account…through our app, let's go look to see what was created…in AWS.…We'll do that in Cognito.…We can get there a couple of different ways.…You can go through the AWS console and search for Cognito,…or if it's been recently used,…it'll be at the top of the list.…Also, we can get there directly…through the mobile hub in our app.…We'll look at both of these routes.…We'll be able to view the users, available admin,…and also see the attributes.…These are the rules for logging in…that we set when we created this feature.…
So from the mobile hub, we have our app,…and as we saw before, we can see what features…are already included in our app.…We added user sign-in, we can click on it here.…Under the settings, there's an action drop-down…that we can select Edit in Cognito.…Here we see the user pool that was created for us,…and all the other settings that were automatically generated…based on the settings that we selected…during the configuration.…To see the users, we click on Users and groups,…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.