Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Machine Learning for iOS Developers.
- [Instructor] This course comes with exercise files that are going to accompany you through your learning experience. And many of the videos are associated with a folder in these exercise files, and the cool thing about that is that if you open up such a folder, then you will, most of times, find a begin and an end state of the project that we are working on. And if you just want to follow along with the video, then open up the begin state. And if you think that you have missed anything or that you just want to check out how the completed project looks, then have a look at the end state in the End folder.
Sometimes you will also find the necessary files, like Animal Images, in our case, for a specific video, and then only this folder is included in your exercise files.
- Using Turi Create to create custom models
- Getting comfortable with Python
- Preparing data for Turi Create
- Creating a machine learning model with Turi Create
- Implementing an image picker controller
- Using Core ML and the Vision framework for image classification