Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of iOS App Development: Core ML.
- [Narrator] This course come with exercise files that are going to accompany you through your learning experience. And if you open up one of these folders, then in most cases you'll find a begin and an end folder, which contains an acts to a project in the different states of this video. So at the beginning of the video, you can use the begin folder to follow along and the end folder contains the finished version as of this specific video. In some cases, you'll also find additional files like a machine learning model for this video, and you can use these files.
You drag and drop them into your application or do with it what is required for a specific video.
- What are machine learning, Core ML, Vision, and NLP?
- Adding a machine learning model to a project
- Getting predictions from machine learning models
- Converting existing machine learning models for Core ML
- Classifying images and detecting objects with Vision and Core ML
- Analyzing natural language text with NSLinguisticTagger