Join Brian Advent for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of iOS App Development: Core ML.
- [Narrator] This course come with exercise files that are going to accompany you through your learning experience. And if you open up one of these folders, then in most cases you'll find a begin and an end folder, which contains an acts to a project in the different states of this video. So at the beginning of the video, you can use the begin folder to follow along and the end folder contains the finished version as of this specific video. In some cases, you'll also find additional files like a machine learning model for this video, and you can use these files.
You drag and drop them into your application or do with it what is required for a specific video.
- What are machine learning, Core ML, Vision, and NLP?
- Adding a machine learning model to a project
- Getting predictions from machine learning models
- Converting existing machine learning models for Core ML
- Classifying images and detecting objects with Vision and Core ML
- Analyzing natural language text with NSLinguisticTagger
Skill Level Intermediate
Advanced iOS Development: Working with APIswith Saul Mora1h 59m Intermediate
1. Machine Learning Overview
2. Core ML: Basics and First Project
3. Convert Models
Install Python dependencies1m 45s
4. The Vision Framework
5. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Next steps1m 55s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.