- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. For this course the exercise files consist of a single Xcode project. Open up the folder and click on the Xcode Proj file to launch the project. You may need to change the team to use your Apple Developer account. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set top device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- What is continuous integration?
- Setting up Xcode Server
- Creating a bot for your project
- Monitoring your bot
- Using Xcode Server API
- Starting a new integration
- Downloading build artifacts
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/09/2017. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: Xcode Server and installing Xcode Server.