Join Mohammad Azam for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of iOS App Development: Creating iMessage and Sticker Applications.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the Exercise Files for this course, you can download them to your desktop as I have done here. There's a folder for each chapter that includes demos. In the chapter folders, there are subfolders for each video. I've included a Start and an End state so that you can follow along and compare your code to the final build. If you don't have access to the Exercise Files, that's okay, you can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
Now let's get started.
- Understanding iMessage app architecture
- Creating stickers without code
- Preparing image assets
- Creating a sticker project using Xcode
- Creating stickers using code
- Creating a user interface
- Configuring the container view controller
- Configuring view controller containment
- Configuring compact and expanded modes