Join Kyle Sherman for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning LayoutTest for iOS Development.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your computer. As you see, I've downloaded them to my desktop here, Exercise Files. When you open this folder, you'll see folders labeled for 02_01 and so on for the chapter and video. If there's no folder, then there are no exercise files for that video. As you click in here, you'll see a Begin and End state for each video. When you start the video, use the Begin state, and open up the xcworkspace.
After you've completed the video, you can compare and look at the End state. Or if you get lost, you can open that up and work from there. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
- Installing the library
- Specifying test data
- Reviewing property-based testing
- Using test data and writing the LayoutTest test
- Testing views at different sizes
- Debugging with snapshots
- Dealing with common errors
- Advanced debugging tips
- Exploring catalog view