Join Mike Wong for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Building a Long-Exposure Calculator for iOS.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them to your desktop. Included with this course are start and finish states of the code discussed in each movie. If you want to follow along and code with me, make sure you use the Xcode project in the folder labeled Start for each movie. As you follow along, you may want to pause the video, try the code for yourself and then run it in the Xcode simulator. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course.
Now let's get started.
- Creating a storyboard
- Coding UI connections in Xcode
- Setting up the UIPickerView
- Creating variables, custom functions, and a countdown timer
- Bulletproofing an app
- Adding a splash screen
- Adding alerts and instruction screens
- Setting the background color and fonts
- Animating a countdown timer