Join Steven Lipton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Learning iOS Notifications.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you can follow along with the same projects I'll be using on screen. Inside the exercise files you'll find a folder for each chapter. Inside each chapter you'll find a folder for each video that has files to follow along with. Once downloaded, launch the Xcode file. You may have to open the root folder to follow along with me.
- The differences between local and remote notifications
- Adding code to a demo project to get permissions
- Adding code to run notifications if a user gives permission
- Extracting content from pending and delivered notifications
- Creating in-app notifications
- Updating and removing notifications
- Getting and using a string for a text response object
- Adding and executing an action
- Adding rich content to a notification