What you should know before taking this course.
- [Instructor] For this course, I'm assuming you've used Xcode and Swift 3 before. I'll assume a lot of you are beginners. You might also be experienced developers coming from languages that don't use delegates and you haven't gotten the mindset for them. All you need to know is how to read basic Swift code and how to use Xcode.
- Defining the basics of classes
- Exploring the Model-View-Controller programming pattern
- Using segues and contexts
- Moving information from a source to a destination view controller
- Writing delegates
- Moving information from a destination back to the source controller
- Using data sources in Apple factory classes