Join Steven Lipton for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of watchOS App Development: Notifications.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files you can follow along with the same projects I'll be using on screen. Inside the exercise files you'll find a folder for each chapter. Inside each chapter, you'll find a folder for each video that has files to follow along with. Once downloaded, launch the xcode file. You may have to open the root file folder to follow along with me.
- Running iPhone local notifications on the Apple Watch simulator
- Running push notifications on the Apple Watch simulator
- Adding icons
- Default long look, static long look, and dynamic long look
- Setting up local notifications
- Coding and running notifications
- Setting interface controllers