Join Tammy Coron for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Model I/O Quick Start.
- [Teacher] If you have access to the exercise files you'll find them located inside the chapter folders. Although not all of them will be used directly within this course they have been provided for a reference for you to use at your convenance. I recommend that when you're done going through a chapter that has these files you review them to get a better understanding of the material. While this is certainly not a requirement it's definitely helpful. Keep in mind the projects were created with a simplistic approach in order to keep the code examples focused on the concept being taught not the over all use of the application.
For example there is no error checking and code hasn't been placed where you'd normally place it in a real world app. Again the intent here is to keep things as simple as possible and to keep the materials focused on the concepts being taught.
- Understanding assets
- Importing and exporting 3D assets
- Adding realism to assets
- Modifying and baking assets
- Integrating Model I/O
- Working with Model I/O and SceneKit
- Setting textures to enhance a scene