Join Harrison Ferrone for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of iOS Test-Driven Development Fundamentals.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can follow along with me step by step, in the exercise files folder, you'll see that we have chapter folders, and in each chapter folder, we have individual folders for each video. In each video folder, you'll find an Xcode project file. A special note, whenever you're using the exercise files, you'll need to launch Xcode from FilmFest.xcworkspace. This is because we're using cocoapods in our project and we can no longer use the Xcode project file.
- Test-driven development: history and theory
- Creating a data model test
- Expanding tests
- Testing class methods
- Checking for duplicates
- Testing table views
- Mocking cells
- Testing cell selection
- Assembling the app
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Foundation and Theory
2. Data Models and the Manager Class
3. UITableView Testing
4. Finishing Touches and Xcode Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.