Join Ron Buencamino for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Deliver Location-Based Notifications with iBeacons in iOS.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. You can see that there's a beginning state of each XCode project that I use. There is also a folder for the project in its finished state for each chapter as well. Or, if you like, you can follow along with your own projects. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device or a set-top device, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
- What is iBeacon?
- Turning your iOS device into a beacon
- Discovering device locations
- Monitoring for iBeacons
- Responding to beacon discovery
- Creating a beacon-based app
Skill Level Intermediate
Programming the Internet of Things with iOSwith Michael Lehman2h 49m Intermediate
Programming iOS 9 and GamePlayKitwith Tammy Coron1h 32m Intermediate
Developing for the Apple iCloud API with iOSwith Todd Perkins1h 18m Intermediate
1. Introduction to iBeacons
2. iBeacons with iOS Devices
3. Create a Beacon-Based App
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.