Join Laurie Burruss for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of iPad Classroom Fundamentals.
- View Offline
I've designed this course so that you can use your own materials to recreate the activity, but I have included a folder of resources that you can use if you don't have files of your own. This folder is available to all members of the lynda.com online training library. If you're a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you also have access to some resource documents and checklists that I've created to help you prepare your classroom and lessons to take advantage of the iPad.
- Exploring common device ownership models
- Using iPads with a learning management system (LMS)
- Downloading apps
- Setting up the master sync
- Projecting from an iPad
- Printing with AirPrint
- Sharing content with Dropbox
- Creating an iPad photo gallery
- Browsing the web
- Exploring the world with Maps