Learn how to apply SwinjectStoryboard to your sample project. First, review the steps necessary to update your app to use a SwinjectStoryboard. Then, perform property injection in the view controller. Once done, run the app on the simulator for the first time.
- [Instructor] The first thing we need to do…when using SwinjectStoryboard is make sure…that our root storyboard is an instance…of SwinjectStoryboard.…To do this, we'll have to set up the window manually.…Let's start by heading to our project file.…Under the general tab, we can scroll down…under deployment info and edit main interface.…We'll delete the main that's there and hit enter.…Let's head over to our app delegate.…Here we're going to manually set up our window.…This will allow us to specify a SwinjectStoryboard…instead of a regular storyboard.…
Let's add a private extension of app delegate.…In here, we'll add a single function called setupWindow.…First, we'll instantiate our window.…For the frame we'll use the main screen's bounds.…Then we'll make the window key invisible.…
All we need to do is call the makekeyAndVisible function.…Next, we need to instantiate a SwinjectStoryboard.…We now need to import SwinjectStoryboard,…so let's scroll to the top of our file,…and we'll add an import SwinjectStoryboard.…
- Why write unit tests?
- What is dependency injection?
- Using protocols to help with tests
- Handling external dependencies
- Anatomy of a test case
- Writing tests
- Analyzing code coverage
- Visualizing test results
- Writing and extending UI tests
Skill Level Intermediate
Core Data for iOS and macOS Enterprise Developerswith Jon Bott1h 46m Intermediate
Learning Server-Side Swift with Vaporwith Ron Buencamino1h 30m Intermediate
Swift 3 Essential Training: Beyond the Basicswith Scott Gardner2h 58m Intermediate
1. Dependency Injection
2. Using Protocols
3. Writing Tests
4. UI Tests
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.