Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video User-defined albums, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] In addition to the All Photos…or the Camera Roll album, and the Favorites,…the My Albums section also includes albums…that you create yourself…based on any organizational criteria…that makes sense to you.…Let's take a closer look at working…with user-defined albums.…I'll tap on the Photos app,…and I'm already here in the Albums screen.…So to create your own albums,…there are a variety of ways you can do this.…One way is to tap on the plus symbol…in the upper-left of the main album list.…
And you can choose to create a New Album…or a New Shared Album.…I'm just going to create a regular album,…so I'll tap New Album and I'll call this…Ready to Post for images that I like,…and that I've worked on,…and that I want to to my social media channels.…Now right after you create an album,…it puts you into this mode…where you can go and select photos to add to the album…and you can see that up there at the top…where it says Add photos to and the name of the album.…
And for some reason, it takes you back out…into the Photos view,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.