Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Use photo editing extensions, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] A really cool feature of editing photos…in iOS is the extensions capability.…This lets you access other photo editing apps…from directly within the Photos app,…allowing for a smooth transition…if you want to apply basic overall edits in Photos…and then take the image into another app…for additional creative work…or into an app that offers a specialized effect.…Let's take a look.…So I have this shot of the gondolier…at the Venetian resort in Las Vegas…and I've already applied some edits to it,…so I'm going to tap on the Edit button…to bring it into the Photos editing suite.…
And you can see the Revert button in the upper right…and that indicates that there's already been…some changes applied to it.…If I press and hold on here…you can see the before version.…So I've lightened it up a little bit,…saturated it a bit, and I've also applied a crop.…Now I want to take it into another app.…So the first button up from the bottom,…that little circle with the three dots in it,…that's the more options button.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.