Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Use iCloud Photo Library, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- iCloud Photo Library is a feature…that will synchronize all of the images you take…on your iPhone to all of your other iOS devices…as well as to the photos app on your Mac.…Unlike Photo Stream, there's no 30 day limit…attached to these synchronized images.…Let's take a look at how iCloud Photo Library works,…and also examine the conflicts between using it…and syncing photos via iTunes.…Now before we get into the specifics…of what iCloud Photo Library offers,…and how to activate it on your iOS device,…one very important thing that you need to know…is that it's not compatible with syncing photos…from your Mac via iTunes.…
Each service offers different capabilities,…but you have to choose which one you want to use.…You can use one or the other, but not both.…So first, let's take a look at what this service offers,…and why you might choose it over syncing via iTunes.…The iCloud Photo Library is designed to upload all…of your images and video to iCloud,…so that you can access them from all of your iOS devices,…as well as on your Mac via the photos app,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.