Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Use Favorites and albums, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- In terms of organizing your images,…albums allow you to create your own structure…for grouping images together.…Photos can be tagged as favorites,…which automatically go into their own album,…or you can create new albums based on…any organizational criteria that makes sense to you.…Let's take a closer look at how favorites…and albums work.…We'll begin with favorites.…I'm going to go into the Photos app here,…and then go into my camera roll…and let me just scroll back here and find…some recent images.…And I'm going to tap on a thumbnail to view it…in a larger screen.…
And to add this to my favorites I just need…to tap on the little heart icon down here at the bottom.…Now, if you have the phone in a horizontal orientation,…that heart icon is going to show up…up at the top right here.…Now another way that you an add an image…to favorites is by doing a peek.…So if you are out in the thumbnail view here,…you can do a hard press, swipe up…and you can see that I can add that to the favorite…right there.…
Let's go back out to my albums view here.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.