Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Use the Camera Roll, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- The Photos view organizes your images…by when and where they were taken.…The Albums view organizes photos into…a variety of different albums.…Some created by the operating system,…and some that you create yourself.…Let's check this out.…I'm going to tap on the Albums button…down here at the bottom…to go into the Albums view.…And the Camera Roll, or All Photos,…is going to be the very first album…you'll see up here in the upper left…at the top of the list.…Now, if you're using iCloud Photo Library…you'll see All Photos,…but if you have that turned off…you'll see the Camera Roll.…
We'll cover that feature later on in the course.…The Camera Roll, or All Photos, contains…a chronological collection of images and videos…with the most recent at the bottom,…and older images farther up.…If you edit a photo in another app,…and then save a new copy,…the edited version will appear at the bottom…since the creation date of this new edited image…is not the date that the photo was taken,…but the date that you worked on it…in another photo app.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.