Once configured, discover how uploading a file is similar to other cases of uploading data. The data is provided in a Data instance. The S3 bucket is specified as is the S3 key. A completion handler is also sent to the upload call on the transfer utility class instance. The completion handler receives the task and error (if any).
- [Instructor] Now we're going to look at…uploading the file to the file storage…that we configured in the previous video.…We're going to use a data instance…to move the file around as binary data.…This is very similar to how you do server operations…and other file operations to the local disks,…so if you've done that before,…this will seem pretty similar.…We're going to import the AWS-3 code…that we installed with the CocoaPod before.…We'll use the AWS-3 transfer utility Singleton Class…to actually do the upload.…
We'll call upload on that and pass in the data…and our completion handler.…So the steps will be to import that CocoaPod.…We'll create the completion handler, and pass that…and the data to the upload column.…We'll call upload on the AWSS3TransferUtility…and handle the response in the completion handler.…So back in x code, we'll go to the view controller,…and up at the top on line 14,…we'll add import, AWSS3, and compile.…Make sure that we have access to that data.…
It complies successfully, so now we can use it.…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.