- Unit testing and test-driven development
- Unit tests in Xcode
- Writing a unit test
- Using mock test data and mock classes
- Writing asynchronous unit tests
- Configuring and recording UI tests
- Accessing UI elements from your UI tests
Skill Level Intermediate
- Quality code results from quality testing, and the more the better. Unit testing can repeat many test cases automatically and with precision. Xcode facilitates creating unit tests as well as running them. Unit tests can verify requirements are met, and even measure the performance of your code, and user interface. I know you write quality code. Unit testing can confirm that and help keep it that way. In my LinkedIn learning course, we'll learn how to add unit test to new and existing projects, write and execute unit tests, measure performance and test the user interface.
I'm Bear Cahill and I can't wait to show you how to unit test your iOS project.