Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Trim a video, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] The photos app let's you play the videos…that you've taken, of course,…but you can also scrub through the footage…to quickly reach a certain spot in the video timeline,…as well as trim the video to remove extraneous footage…at the front or the end of the clip.…I've already opened up the photos app here…and I'm in the My Albums section.…I'm just going to go into the All Photos view…and I have a video clip I want to work with.…Let me just tap the play button…so we can take a look at this.…This is a group of javelinas in Sedona, Arizona,…scampering about on a hillside quite close…to a main road, actually.…
I was thankful that I got to experience this.…It was unexpected there right in the middle of town.…Anyway, as you can see, that javelina has just exited…on the right side there…and what I want to do is kind of trim the footage there,…'cause I think it's a little bit awkward…as I kind of pan to follow it and then kind of move back.…Let me just tap this again.…When you're playing your video like this,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.