Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Trim a video, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- The Photos app lets you play the videos…that you've taken, of course,…but you can also scrub through the footage…to quickly reach a certain spot,…as well as trim the video to remove extraneous footage…at the front or end of the clip.…So once you choose a clip to review,…you can just tap on the center to play the video, obviously.…Let's just take a quick look at this.…These are a group of javelinas, in Sedona, Arizona.…And this is on a hillside right next to…one of the main roads through town,…and there's, I don't know how many,…but there's several of them there.…I was told that it's not necessarily that common to see…this many of them right there so close to town,…but they are a fixture in the area,…so maybe I just got lucky.…
I've turned the sound down on this…just because it's just cars passing by in the background,…there's no real interesting sounds of the animals…moving through the brush or anything like that.…Let's just play that again.…And once it's running, you can tap on the screen,…and you can see a little playhead down below.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.