Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Transfer photos with AirDrop, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 12.
- [Instructor] Both iOS and the Mac OS…have a really cool way to share files…with nearby devices called AirDrop.…For mobile photography, this is a very handy and direct way…to share images with somebody without having…to use a text message, an email, or web-based sharing.…You can transfer the photos directly onto their device.…Let's check it out.…I have an iPhone 10s, and on iPhone 10 models…you can swipe down from the top right edge of the screen…to open up the control panel.…Now if you have another iPhone that doesn't have…that functionality, such as an iPhone 7+ or iPhone 7…or earlier, you would swipe up from the bottom edge…of the screen to open up the control panel.…
Then you can press on any one of those four icons…in the upper right there to open up additional options.…I'll just press down on the WiFi fan.…And now I have the ability to turn on AirDrop.…Right now you can see it's set to off, I'll just tap on that…and I'm going to set this to Everyone just to make sure…it shows up on the other devices in this demo.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.