Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Transfer photos with AirDrop, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] Both iOS and the Mac OS…have a cool way to share files…with nearby devices called AirDrop.…For mobile photography,…this is a very handy and direct way…to share images with somebody…without having to use a text messages,…email, or web-based sharing.…You can transfer the photos directly onto their device.…Let's check it out.…So, first I need to double check that…my AirDrop is turned on and enabled.…So, I'm going to swipe up from the bottom of the screen…to bring up the Control Panel.…And in iOS 10 and earlier,…AirDrop was just an option that showed in the Control Panel,…but in iOS 11, it's kind of hidden.…
So, what you do is, you just do a…press on any of the icons up in the upper left,…so where you see the airplane icon,…the WiFi icon, et cetera.…I'm just going to press down on WiFi.…And I get a new window that pops up…and there is AirDrop down in the lower left.…So, right now it's set to off.…I'll tap on that, and I'm just going to set it to Everybody.…And I'll tap out here on the screen just to close that.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.