Predictions and providing results are at the core of machine learning. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to learn about how to do this.
- [Narrator] The next phase when training our model … is to train it further when testing with new pictures. … The more you add data and pictures … into your model to recognize specific things, … the better it'll get at predicting … what you're testing it against, … and the same goes for any types of data … you're actually training your model with. … So let's go ahead and test it further. … So right now we have four pictures per categories. … It's not a whole lot but this is enough … with the model to actually start recognizing patterns, … and what we're going to do is test it further. … So let's click on the Testing area. … What I'm going to do is minimize Create ML for a second, … like so. … Go into the Exercise files and click on Resources, … and then New Images, and again the three categories, … and what we're going to do … is drag and drop this new testing data. … Let's close this folder, … and then maximize Create ML. … And then what I'm going to do is test this model … against what we already built. …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects