Finalize the views you need for your ML project, in this video, join Emmanuel Henri as he demonstrates how to do this.
- [Instructor] Okay, so now let's take a look at … what the application looks like without any changes … to the code. … So the first thing I'm going to do is go into this section here … and select the right simulator, so in this case, … I'm selecting the iPhone 11 Pro Max, … and then I'm going to go ahead and run our build. … So while this is happening, … what I'm going to do is slightly place Xcode … roughly to the side like this, … so I can actually see the application running live. … Okay, so right now, the application is running, … so if I add access to a camera out here, … what I would see is whatever the camera's actually showing, … and then I could click in here and add that photo … and have it analyzed by our application. … But I could also click here and then add a picture, … but before I do that, I'm going to add a few pictures … to this iPhone on the simulator, … and the way to do that … if you're not familiar how to do that, … what you could do is go into the exercise files …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects