- Designing an activity
- Using the Nearpod app
- Selecting apps that support your teaching style
- Researching a topic and sharing the results
- Presenting academic research
- Assessing the success of iPad projects
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Laurie Burruss, and welcome to Creating a Classroom Research Project, part of the Teaching with the iPad series, here, on Lynda.com. In order to integrate technology into your curriculum, you need to keep the tools in mind from the beginning. Once you've set up your iPad classroom, as we talked about in the Setting up the Classroom course, take some time to evaluate and create the curriculum for your learning objectives. This course covers identifying subject matter, evaluating activities, and assessing the outcomes.
It focuses on small group interaction and individual performance.