Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Syncing photos using iTunes, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 8.
- We've already seen how you can move photos from…your iOS device onto your computer by downloading…them using iTunes or the Image Capture utility.…But what if you have photos on your Mac…that you wanna move onto your iOS device?…There are a number of ways you could do this.…If you have Yosemite installed on your Mac,…you can use the AirDrop feature…to send photos to your iOS device.…You could also use another app such as Dropbox…to accomplish this, or you can use…the Sync Photos feature in iTunes.…Let's take a look at how to use that.…When you connect your iOS device…to your Mac, iTunes should launch.…
If it doesn't just click on its program…icon on the dock to start it up.…I'm gonna click on the icon of the…phone up here, which I have connected.…On the left-hand column, click on Photos.…Here you can choose the location…from where the photos will come from.…So if I click on Sync Photos here, I can choose…to sync photos from iPhoto or I can choose a folder.…I'm just gonna leave the set to iPhoto right now.…
My choices here are "All photos, albums, Events…
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Creating photo albums
- Adjusting images with the enhanced editing controls in iOS 8
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes
Skill Level Beginner
Tony Cruz's iPhone Surf Photography: Start to Finishwith Tony Cruz7m 22s Intermediate
1. Using the Camera App
2. Organizing Photos and Movies with the Photos App
3. Editing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Sharing and Transferring Photos from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.