Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Sync photos with iTunes, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- We've already seen how you can synchronize…optimized photos from your iOS device…to other iOS devices as well as full res images…to your computer by using Photo Stream.…But what if you have photos that are on your Mac…that you want to synchronize back onto your iOS device?…Well, there are a number of ways…that you could do this.…If your particular Mac supports Air Drop…you can use that feature to send photos…to your iOS device.…You could also use a service such as Dropbox…or Google Drive to accomplish this.…Or, you can use the Sync Photos feature in iTunes.…
Let's take a look at how to use that.…Now when you connect your iOS device…to your Mac as I have my iPhone 6 here connected…iTunes should launch.…If it doesn't, just click on it's program icon…in the dock to start it up.…I already have iTunes running on this Mac.…Now in some cases, you might also see…the Photos app launching whenever you connect…your iPhone.…If you don't need to use that for the syncing…capabilities just go ahead and quit that out.…Now over here in the iTunes window,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.