Want to become an iOS developer and build apps for the iPhone and iPad? Learn the basics: working with Xcode, building UI elements, creating responsive layouts, and more.
- [Announcer] Are you looking for a career change to something that's more modern and enjoyable? Have you had a brilliant app idea that you just might be able to create yourself with just a little bit of training? Well my Linkedin learning course is just for you. I've spent the last 10 years developing iOS applications and I want to share with you what I wished I knew from the beginning based on my personal experience. With my course, you'll be able to go from being completely new to iOS development to understanding the most important concepts in just a few hours.
I'm Todd Perkins a Senior iOS Developer and I want to teach you what it takes to become an iOS developer yourself. Check out my course on iOS essentials and get started on the path to mastering IOS development.
- Installing and using Xcode
- Working with storyboards
- Working with UI objects and events
- Resizing objects and layouts dynamically
- Coding UI objects such as buttons
- Loading and displaying data in table views
- Testing your iOS app
Skill Level Beginner
1. Xcode Fundamentals
2. Core Skills
3. Responsive UI Design
4. Coding UI Objects
5. Table Views
6. App Flow and Testing
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.