- [Instructor] And we're back.…How did your solution work?…Once again, there are plenty of solutions for this.…Here is my solution for this.…I'm going to go ahead and stop the app…and I'm going to start in the pizza annotation class.…I'm going to add another property,…a variable deliveryRadius, and I'll…make that a CLLocationDistance.…I'm going to make this optional, equals nil.…
I'll start as a nil value for each one.…Once I do that, I can go into the…pizza history annotations, go over…to Naples, and in here,…add the delivery radius.…This is the same as New York's.…I'm going to go ahead and copy this…and I'm just going to stick it in New York.…
Zoom down to Chatham, stick it in Chatham.…Change it to 60.…I'm going to leave Chicago and Beverly Hills alone,…as they're going to have nil values,…and then I'll check for the nil value.…With the nil value, I'll do nothing.…If it's there, I'll set the radius.…I'm going to set that code up in the…add delivery overlay in the view controller.…
I'm going to comment out this radius…
- Getting coordinates from the web
- Working with Core Location data types and regions
- Creating a map in 2D, 3D, satellite, and flyover views
- Adding annotations
- Adding overlays
- Finding the current location
- Tracking heading, speed, and region
- Searching for locations
- Requesting and displaying directions
Skill Level Advanced
1. Basic Map and Location Concepts
5. Current Location
6. Heading, Speed, and Regions
Next steps1m 38s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.