- [Instructor] Three of the primary ways…to modify a photo are by adjusting luminance…or brightness, contrast and the quality of the color.…We saw the first two in the light adjustments,…now let's move on to see what we can do…with the smart adjustments for color…and the opposite of color, black and white.…So I'm going to tap on the dial icon…to enter into the smart adjustments here…and I'll tap on Color.…And as we saw we the light adjustments,…we have this thumbnail slider…which allows us to seemingly adjust the saturation…to saturate the image or desaturate the image.…
But as is the case with all of these smart adjustments,…there's more going on under the hood…than just a single saturation adjustment there.…So I'll tap on that little menu button…over on the right side…and we can see that there are actually…three different components to the color adjustment.…And what I just did there with the thumbnail slider…has affected saturation and contrast.…So saturation is pretty straightforward.…It is just going to saturate the colors,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.