Once an account has been created on the AWS Mobile servers, learn how the user may sign in using that same account. The same provided user interface from AWS Mobile is used for this and if the user forgets their password. Users also may sign out if the app allows it, and the framework from AWS Mobile provides for that as well.
- [Narrator] So now that we've configured…both sides for authentication,…we've configured the AWS side and our app,…even to the point to where it's showing…the user interface for the user login,…let's actually use it.…We'll notice that the UI allows us to create an account,…but also to sign in if we already have an account.…The SDK also allows for signing out,…but we have to provide the mechanism…for allowing the user to select logging out,…a button or a menu item, and then actually…calling the code to log the user out,…so we'll do that as well.…
So the first thing we're gonna do is,…when the UI is presented to us,…we'll create a new account and that'll be stored on AWS.…Then we'll go back and actually sign in…with that new account, and then we'll create the…Sign-Out button and use it as well.…So back in Xcode, I'm gonna stop executing of the app,…and I'm gonna go back to our code.…I'm gonna rerun it, I'll remove that,…and the same user interface should…display for us for logging in.…So now we have the UI for user authentication.…
- AWS Mobile introduction
- Create your app project
- Adding authentication
- Adding Facebook and Google logins
- Configure data and file storage
- Reading, updating, deleting, and querying data
- Uploading, downloading, and deleting files
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with AWS Mobile
2. User Accounts and Authentication
3. Data Storage with AWS Mobile
4. File Storage with AWS Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.