Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Shoot a time-lapse video, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- Slow motion extends time, stretching it out…to make everything seem much much slower.…Time-lapse on the other hand does just the opposite…allowing you to record a video that compresses…time and makes everything seem much faster.…Time-lapse mode allows you to see…the passage of time at a much faster rate than normal.…Time-lapse videos are great for recording…changes that occur over a long period of time.…Such as passing clouds moving over the landscape,…or the speeding up of the progress of a road trip,…or the simple act of mowing the lawn.…
Since time-lapse requires many individual photos…for the final video an essential ingredient…of some time-lapse movies is that the camera…be immobilized on a tripod or via some…other means to ensure that it does not move…while a time-lapse is being recorded.…This may not be necessary if you're recording…your own movement though a scene.…In that case you might just be able…to hold the camera against your torso…if you take a walk.…Or mount it to the bike, or on the dashboard…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.