Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing from the Photos app, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 9.
- Sharing images is one of the main things…that people like to do with their photos.…The Photos app offers several ways to share your pictures…with family and friends and even social media websites…right from within the app.…Let's take a quick look at how this works.…I'll tap on the Photos app to go in there,…and let me go into some of my photos here,…and I'll choose a couple pictures to share.…I just tap select, and I'll choose…this one of the window here.…
Then I'm going to tap the share or export button…down here in the lower left,…and here you can see that you can attach…a photo to a text message, to an email message,…upload a shared album via iCloud Photo Sharing,…or post to Twitter, Facebook or other sites.…You can, of course, also choose to attach a photo…to a text message or an email from within…the messages and mail interfaces.…I'm just going to scroll over here to the end of this…and then tap on more on the right side.…
And here you can see what additional sites…can be added so they show up as icons…in the first screen.…
- Adjusting exposure and focus in the Camera app
- Using the self-timer and burst modes
- Shooting slow-motion and time-lapse videos
- Flagging favorites
- Making smart adjustments to light and color
- Trimming video
- Sharing from Photos
- Sharing with iCloud
- Syncing photos with iTunes and My Photo Stream
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
Skill Level Beginner
iPhone Photography: Shooting to Storytellingwith Richard Koci Hernandez1h 45m Appropriate for all
Tony Cruz's iPhone Surf Photography: Start to Finishwith Tony Cruz7m 22s Appropriate for all
1. Using the Camera App
2. Organizing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Editing Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Sharing and Transferring Photos from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.