Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Share photos with iCloud, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] A cool feature of the Photos app…that you can share with other people directly…from your iOS device using iCloud.…Images in a shared album are not part of your normal…iCloud storage, so you don't have to worry about…using up your storage limit with this feature.…Once you've created a shared album, anybody that you've…invited to it can also add photos, as well as comments,…and those will show up on your iOS device.…Let's check out how this works.…To set up iCloud photo sharing, go to settings,…and then scroll down to find the settings for Photos.…
Now, one thing to be aware of is that in iOS 10,…Photos and camera were a single group of settings, and in…iOS 11, they separated them into two distinct categories.…I'll tap on Photos, and I'll come down here…to iCloud photo sharing, and I'll turn that on.…Now I'll go back out and go to my photos app,…and now, down at the bottom, next to the albums view,…you see there's a little cloud icon and it says shared.…That'll only show up if you have iCloud…photo sharing turned on.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.