Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Share photos with iCloud, part of iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 10.
- A cool feature of the Photos app…is that you can create albums that you can share…with other people directly from your iOS device…using iCloud.…Images in the shared album are not part…of your normal iCloud storage,…so you don't have to worry about using up…your storage limit with this feature.…Once you've created a shared album,…anybody that you've invited to it can also add photos…as well as comments,…and these will show up on you iOS device.…Let's check out how this works.…To set up iCloud Photo Sharing,…go into your settings,…scroll down to find the Photos & Camera.…
And here it is right here,…iCloud Photo Sahring.…I'll turn that on and I'll go back out to the home screen.…Now you can also find the same setting under settings,…iCloud, photos.…So now, we'll go into the photos app,…and now at the bottom here you can see…that there's a little Shared button, or icon,…at the bottom of the screen.…If I tap on that,…there's really nothing there,…there's no photos being shared,…so I'm going to set up a shared album.…Let me go over to my albums list,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Capturing RAW photos
- Working with editing extensions
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos with the Photos app
- Using facial and content recognition
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize Photos and Videos with the Photos App
3. Edit Photos and Videos with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos to and from Your Device
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.