- [Instructor] Sharing our images…is one of the most enjoyable parts…of mobile photography.…The Photos app offers several ways…to share your pictures with family…and friends, and even to social media websites…right from within the app.…Let's take a quick look at how these work.…I'll go into my Photos app here,…and if you have an iPhone that has 3D Touch,…you can do a hard press on an image…thumbnail, and then swipe up to reveal some additional…options there, and sharing is one of those options.…
I'm just going to tap off of that.…Or of course, you can just tap on an image…to view the larger display of it,…and then in the lower left corner,…you can tap on the Share or Export button.…So here you can see that you can attach a photo…to a text message, an email, as well…as post to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.…You can also add it to a shared iCloud album,…or you could upload it to places…like Google Drive and Dropbox.…
And of course, you could always choose…to attach a photo to a text or an email…from within the Messages and Mail apps.…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.