Join Seán Duggan for an in-depth discussion in this video Share images with the Photos app, part of iPhone and iPad Photography for iOS 11.
- [Instructor] Sharing our images is one…of the most enjoyable parts of mobile photography.…The Photos app offers several ways…to share your pictures and video with family and friends…and even publish to social media websites…right from within the app.…Let's take a quick look at how some of these work.…So when you are in the Photos app…and you're viewing a single image,…you can just come down and tap the share…or export button down in the lower left there…to bring up the sharing options.…Just going to cancel out of that…and go back to the thumbnail grid…to show that if you have a phone…that has 3D touch capabilities,…you can do a hard press on the image…and then swipe up to reveal a menu…with a shortcut to the share options.…
If you look at the choices available in the top row there,…you can see we can attach a photo…to a text message or an email.…We can send it out to other apps,…and we can also publish it to social media channels.…Now, if you scroll all the way over to the right side…and tap on More where you see those three dots,…
- Shooting panorama photos
- Creating slow-motion videos
- Taking time-lapse videos
- Organizing photos
- Image editing with the Photos app
- Previewing and trimming videos
- Sharing photos
- Transferring photos to and from your device
Skill Level Intermediate
1. How to Use the Camera App
2. Organize with the Photos App
3. Edit with the Photos App
4. Transfer Photos with Your Device
Next steps1m 3s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.