In order to be able to use the latest core ML software development kit (SDK) you need to install the latest version of Xcode, in this video join Emmanuel Henri to explore this subject.
- [Instructor] So before we get started with ML, I assume as an iOS developer, you already have the basic development environment installed, which is Xcode. And if so, feel free to skip this video. For everybody else, let's make sure you have it installed or have the latest version available to be able to take advantage of the latest ML tools and SDKs. So let's go and bring up the App Store. So I can do this by doing Command + Space and then type App Store. And then in the App Store, simply look for Xcode. And basically install Xcode. So this is going to take a while so once you have Xcode installed in your system, you can click on open and now you're ready to keep going with the course.
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects