Now it's time to set up a new project with the Create ML tool. In this video, join Emmanuel Henri to get a demonstration of how to execute this.
- [Instructor] Now let's get a project going in Xcode … and then leverage the new Create ML tool … to create a machine learning model. … So let's go ahead and open up Xcode. … And then what we're going to do is … create a brand-new project, … so I'll create a new project in here. … So click on that, and we're going to do a single view app, … for the time being, I'm going to call this testMachineLearning. … You can call this whatever you want, and then click on Next, … and then we're going to save it in Documents, … but you can actually save it wherever you want. … So I'll click on Create. … And now we have a single view application. … So now let's go ahead and use Create ML … to create our model. … So what I'm going to do is click on Xcode, … and again, as a warning, you want to make sure … that you have Catalina. … Otherwise, you're not going to see … what I'm just about to show you. … So in Open Developer Tools, you should see a Create ML. … If you don't see this and you don't have Catalina, …
- The Core ML architecture
- Setting up a new project with the Create ML tool
- Testing a model with new data
- Integrating an ML model into an iOS app
- Converting models from other projects