NSLinguisticTagger allows you to analyze natural language text. It provides a uniform interface to a variety of natural language processing functionality, with support for many different languages and scripts. You can use this class to segment natural language text into paragraphs, sentences, or words, and tag information about those segments, such as part of speech, lexical class, lemma, script, and language.
- [Instructor] In the introduction section…you have already seen what we can do…with natural language processing…and now we are going to have a look…at the practice of using the NS Linguistic Tagger class.…And I've opened up a playground for that…so you can do that too…and we are going to start with a simple string.…We are going to remove this demo string…and create a new variable text…or we could actually even create a constant for that.…So, let's say we create a constant text…and we add a text here like…Tim Cook is the CEO of Apple Inc.…
He is, or he was recently seen in Cupertino.…So, this is going to be our text…that we'd like to analyze…and we're going to use the NS linguistic tagger…to identify three things.…We're going to identify a name,…a corporation, and also a city.…So, we should receive, after we are finished,…we should see Tim Cook extracted from that text,…Apple Inc, and Cupertino.…So, let's get started.…
And the first thing that we should do…is create such a linguistic tagger object.…So, I'm creating this tagger object…
- What are machine learning, Core ML, Vision, and NLP?
- Adding a machine learning model to a project
- Getting predictions from machine learning models
- Converting existing machine learning models for Core ML
- Classifying images and detecting objects with Vision and Core ML
- Analyzing natural language text with NSLinguisticTagger